I’m going to share with you some of my best bodybuilding tips at SMU GYM. They actually work, so pay attention.
If you’re searching for the Best Bodybuilding Tips That Works, then, you have come to the right direction!
- Switch the order you do exercises. Vary them. Most typically work a certain pattern like chest, back and legs. Switch it up. Try reversing the order of your routine. Try varying the order that you do exercises. Most people do the exact same thing over and over again… and your body stops growing.
- Rest after your workout. Resting helps your body grow and repair itself. If you don’t rest after workouts, your body will not grow. Lifting, especially adjustable dumbbell lifting, is just one part of the multi-part muscle growth equation.
Eat protein before a workout. It can be anything, a sandwich lunch meat, a protein bar or a shake. It’s best to eat it 30 minutes before working out.
- When you first start building muscle, you may actually decrease your weight because of fat loss. After a few weeks, your muscle weight will start to increase. So don’t get discouraged if you’re not gaining muscle weight fast enough. Keep at it.
- Genetics play a role in the amount of muscle you build. Around 30% is what researches have found. If mom and dad didn’t give you the right genes, you will have to work twice as hard to get results… or you can cheat and use a Bowflex Selecttech 552 Dumbbells to speed up results.
- Do low rep, heavy lifting for mass. Around 6 reps per set max. Do high rep, medium lift for definition.
- It doesn’t matter how much you lift or how crazy you get. If you are not eating right, your body will be trying to build muscle from nothing.
- It’s impossible. Your body needs proteins, carbs, fats and calories. Aim for 20 grams of protein every three to four hours.
- The most often missed thing is… drink water. Just drink the water before, during and after your workout. If not, everything you do will suffer. I drink a gallon a day and two when I work out.
- Remember to stretch and warm up, especially when using adjustable dumbbells because they reach deeper muscles. The worst set-back to your progress is injury. Use light sets to warm up properly.
- Eat a lot of carbs, they give you energy. When you workout, your body runs out of glucose.
- If you don’t eat enough carbs, your body will use muscle tissue for carbs. Don’t follow the low carb diet, it doesn’t work and will actually make you lose muscle instead of gaining in the long run.
Guys that eat nothing but protein may look good now, but their insides are clogged and are causing irreversible damage to their body.
Many won’t life past 40 years old. Brock Lesnar, the WWE wrestler and former UFC heavyweight champ almost died with a high-protein diet.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
We’re wishing you the best as you proceed to build up your body.